Monday 1 September 2014

021 - Bio-essence Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask Product Review

Came across an article online, and I thought it is pretty much related to what I'm gonna share with all of you in awhile, so I shall share some of these learning tips on having beautiful skin!

Have you ever wondered what causes excess sebum and oily skin? Honestly, I have never thought about this question until about two years ago, when my facial condition changed and my used-to-be-flawless skin suddenly decided to leave me for others. Before this sudden change, I was considered to have normal skin, not too dry, not too oily. But in the recent two years, I have come to realise that my face has gotten more oily, especially on the T-zone. And by the end of the day, my make-up would have melted and there was so much oily shine on my face. TOO MUCH SHINE.

So back to my point. What causes excess sebum and oily skin? According to the article that I've read, some of the reasons are:-
  • Dehydration
  • Over-exfoliating
  • Using harsh products
  • Skipping the moisturizer
  • Hormonal imbalance
  • Poor diet
Of the listed few, I think I fall under at least 3 of them. So it's no wonder my skin get so oily now..And somehow, the 3 seemed to be sort of related to each other.

The main reason for oily skin is that the skin does not have enough moisture so it is making it own. Yes you are right, by producing oil. O.O

Totally guilty of drinking inadequate water and not using any moisturizer, my aging skin is now suffering! =(

And now it comes to the next point which I wanted to share.

A product which helps to regulate oil and moisture level with a new technology!

Now let me present to you the Bioessence Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask!



Bio Aqua Crystal Technology

Bio-essence Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask is made with the unique Bio Aqua Crystal Technology. This technology forms a protective shield over the hydrating ingredients to prevent moisture loss before application. Upon application, this shield breaks away and big aqua droplets are formed. This ensures our skin gets hydrated with the freshest and optimal amount of the hydrating actives. The big aqua droplets are made up superior hydrating ingredients of small molecular size which allows moisture and nutrients to be easily delivered to the deep layers of skin, while the protective emollient film remains on skin to lock in moisture for non-stop hydration.

So cool right! When I first read the directions for use, I was wondering if water droplets will really be formed and what if they didn't? Lol. But these are invalid worries coz that's exactly where the technology comes in! Water droplets will DEFINITELY be formed, and formed so quickly and easily that you'll be surprised!

Tri-Action

The sleeping mask performs 3 ultimate functions for supple and firm skin, which is to Hydrate, Nourish and Protect. 

1) Hydrate: 3X HYDRATION POWER:

Power Nano Hyaluronic Acid:
  • With an average nano molecular size of 15-25nm, it absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, making skin instantly hydrated and moisturized
  • Superior moisture retention capability to keep skin firm, plumped and moisturized
Hyaluronic Acid:
  • Forms a large water-locked network to effectively lock in moisture, keeping the skin moist and soft.
Cranberry Extract:
  • Works as a great moisturizer and aids in moisture retention, improving skin elasticity and suppleness.    

2) Nourish
Cranberry Extract provides excellent conditioning of the skin for a healthy glow. With Bio Energy Fluid which further nourishes and refines skin texture.

3) Protect
Cranberry Extract is rich in anti-oxidants which protects skin against harmful free radicals, environmental and UV damage. 


The product also combats 4 common skin problems:
- Brightens dull and tired skin
- Refines enlarged pores
- Moisturises dry and rough skin
- Regulates oil and moisture level

Directions of Use
Suitable for all skin types and daily use

Step 1: Massage gently till aqua droplets form.
Step 2: Gently pat till fully absorbed into skin.
Step 3: Apply a thin layer over skin as a daily moisturiser. For more intensive treatment, apply a thicker layer to replenish skin’s moisture throughout the night as a sleeping mask





Personally, I have already been using the sleeping mask for a week, daily as a moisturiser and twice as a sleeping mask. And I'm totally loving it! What's better than having a good product with dual usage right! 

As mentioned earlier in the post, I'm one who doesn't like to put on moisturiser because I always thought that moisturisers are all too heavy for the skin. But this product totally changed my thinking and I wished I knew earlier about this product!



See how dewy my face looked after application! =)

The gel-like cream is super light-weight and has a light fragrance which gives a calming effect! Whenever I open the jar, I will ALWAYS take a deep breath to smell it. That's how much I like the smell! 



With moisturised skin, my make-up now stays only longer too! So I hardly bring my make-up kit out now, coz I don't really need it! =D

The only downside of the product is that there is no spatula given, so you've gotta find your own when using the sleeping mask. It is best not to use your bare fingers for hygiene purposes ya! 


Pssst..Do you want to have a try on the product too? Great news for you if you do!


There will be a street sampling on 6th Sep 2014 (Sat) from 2pm - 6pm outside Mandarin Gallery! Do save the date! You'll be able to find out how hydrated your skin is to get freebies and enjoy attractive discounts!


Head on to Facebook now to like Bio-essence Singapore Facebook Page and you can redeem free samples too! Go on and share this with your friends coz good things are meant to be shared! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment