Friday 26 September 2014

028 - NIVEA Body Intensive Body Moisture Serum

I have a confession to make.

I am really REALLY lazy when it comes to moisturising my skin apart from my face. I know I shouldn't be, coz the face really does not mean EVERYTHING although you have to agree with me that it is very important in terms of leaving good first impressions.

I have recently come to terms that I should be paying more attention to my drying skin when I saw that my skin (especially on my legs) have turned somewhat scaly. >.<

Thanks to the Sample Store, I have the NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum coming to the rescue!



The new NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF25 contains an impressive blend of 100x concentrated Vitamin E, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, hydra IQ technology and SPF 25. It effectively supplies and prevents loss of moisture, protects skin against sun damage and repairs the following 10 signs of dry and damaged skin:-

1. Flaky
2. Itchy
3. Uneven
4. Scratched
5. Rough
6. Cracked
7. Stressed
8. Dull
9. Peeling
10. Tight

My favorite part of this moisture serum is that it is non-sticky and it absorbs into the skin really quickly! I have done a quick comparison in the before and after application of the moisture serum and look, my skin does look and feel more soft and supple almost instantly!



Contest time!
Instagram users, you guys ready to win some great prizes?

Simply redeem a FREE sample of NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum on Sample Store to receive a A5 brochure with the magnifying glass cut-out in order to participate in the contest!


- 2 Grand Prize winners to be hand-picked by Sample Store editors, Holly Jean and Trixy respectively based on the submission that is most creative in their opinion (text and/or photo creativity).
- Grand Prize winners each win shopping vouchers worth $200 and NIVEA hampers worth $100. - Instagram contest will commence from 25th August - 30th September. Winners to be announced on 1st October. 

So to all with dry skin out there like me, the NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum is sold in all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers. Remember to grab your soon! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment