Monday 25 August 2014

020 - TSUBAKI Hair Oil Product Review

Edited - 8 Sep 2014

Hands up if you agree that hair is the most important part of your body which affects your entire look!

For me, I'll definitely raise both hands and legs up for this statement! A good hair day can do so much in making you look good, and more importantly FEEL GOOD!

My hair has never been in its healthiest state since years ago when I first dyed my hair, and I have always envied those with really soft and silky locks. Sometimes i find it a chore to manage my waist-length hair coz they get tangled really easily, looking exceptionally wispy.

I was really excited knowing that I was able to give Tsubaki Hair Oil a try! Finally something to tame my hair!


The Tsubaki Camellia Hair Oil from Shiseido is a deeply penetrative hair oil which is formulated with high concentration of selected camellia oil to deeply protect, moisturise and repair your hair, resulting in a luxurious shine. Not only does it instantly penetrates hair upon application without feeling greasy or sticky and gives a silky smooth finish, it also protects your hair from damage by UV rays and heat from hair dryers (or other styling equipment), while preventing split ends and hair breakage. Moreover, it comes in a pretty red glass bottle which makes you feel happy even looking at it! Pssst, coz I like red la! Haha!


As mentioned earlier, this is me with my heavy long hair (in a mess) which doesn't seem to look very nice and healthy with all the frizzy flyaway hairs.


A close-up shot of my hair. Actually this is considered as my good hair day already. On other days, my hair look worse and more grass-like! >.<


But this amazing Tsubaki Hair Oil is still able to make a difference even though I am already considered having a good hair day!


Before I get down to how I apply the oil to my hair, I wish to say that I love love love the scent! The hair oil gives a light perfume-like scent which is able to last through the day! The scent is made up of the combination of floral and green fruity notes, giving you an elegant and luxurious feel! I like it that the scent is not too overpowering, just nice enough for someone close to smell it! <3

Application (How to Use):

How to Apply Evenly - To prevent irregular application, spread half the appropriate amount (about 20-cent coin size for mid length hair) onto the palms and work through the hair. Then, spread the second half onto the palms and focus on areas that require extra application.

How to Prevent Flat Hair - Refrain from applying large amount inappropriately and unevenly. Start application from the damaged tips and gradually work upwards to the roots to avoid flat hair.
(Particularly recommendable to those who have soft and fine hair)

How to Reduce Volume or Prevent Dry Hair - Apply an appropriate amount to wet hair and dry it with a hair dryer. Then, spread a small amount onto the palms and apply on bottom half of the hair to reduce the volume.
(Particularly recommendable to those who have thick and voluminous hair)

 


For myself, I have a pretty flat head so usually I will try not to apply anything near the roots of my hair. So as per the instructions, I applied the hair oil starting from the damaged hair ends and work upwards until where my ear is. I will only gently comb my hair with my fingers to finish off the remaining hair oil that's on my hand. This is also to prevent any tangling during the application! =)


I have applied the Tsubaki Hair Oil on just one side of my hair so that you can have a clearer picture of the before and after use! Amazing results isn't it? On the left side of the picture is before use, where you can see that my hair looks dry and fuzzy and in a total mess! On the right side, my hair looks tamed and silky smooth almost instantly after application! I didn't even have to use a brush/ comb to brush through my hair!


Just another close-up picture for you to have a closer look at the difference! Vast difference I would say!

 

Applied the hair oil on the other side of my hair as well...


And TADAH! My hair is now all smooth and nice! 

I love it that the results after application is instantaneous and leaves no sticky nor oily feeling! I have tried some other leave-on serum and didn't really like it coz it would leave my hair in clumps unlike Tsubaki Hair Oil! My hair is still in strands after use, just that they look and feel softer now! The best thing is that the entire process took me less than 2 minutes! Goodbye forever to bad hair days!

Oh, and to add on, the hair oil lasted me for a full day even though I did not use alot of it. Remember, a little goes a long way!


So do remember to grab your own bottle of the TSUBAKI Hair Oil (S$26.90/60ml) sold exclusively at Watsons from 11 Sep 2014 onwards! =)

Oh waitttt! How about getting the TSUBAKI Hair Oil for FREE?? Sounds good?

All you have to do is to:

1. Like Tsubaki Singapore Facebook Page
2. Share the contest post & Tag 2 of your friends

Just follow the 2 steps and you are on your way to winning the TSUBAKI Hair Oil (Not just for yourself, but for the 2 tagged friends too!) HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?

Do note that the contest is starting on 12 Sep 2014 (Fri), so do follow Tsubaki Singapore Facebook Page closely! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment