Sunday 18 August 2013

#003 - New Hair Color!

Starting the post with a big picture of my new hair color!


I can't remember the actual name of this color which I did, but it's purple with a tint of red in it! Something like the color of red wine. So...how do I look in it? Personally, I thought I look not bad! Wahaha. Love it especially when I am out under the sun! Hee!

And so, as mentioned in my first post, I planned to head to JB to dye my hair. Why? Coz obviously it's cheaper. And I have done it once before. Results and services were good, so why not?

So Serene and I left for JB at about 10+am and reached slightly before 12pm. Went for K Lunch at Neway @ City Square and boy, we were awed by the services and food for the price that we were paying.

Their K Lunch starts from 10am and last walk-in at 1pm. Haven't gone for a karaoke session in awhile and we were famished when we reached at 12pm. So, that's a really perfect choice.

Forgot to take a picture of the food options they provided, but I do have pictures of what we ordered!

Sambal Prawns and Mushrooms served with Egg and Rice (RM21++)

Pan-Fried Fish with Thousand Island Sauce Served with Fries, Coleslaw and Garden Salad (RM24++)
 
They serve really generous portions of the food, and most importantly, the food were really yummy! Oh, and they even provided free wifi services so not to worry if you have no roaming services, you will still be able to use Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram when you're in there! How awesome! =D

And so for 3 hours, we ate, sang and of course camwhored in the cosy room!




So, after some fun, it's time for serious matter now. Checked out a few hair salons and we finally decided on FOX Hair Academy.

Some last pictures of our unkempt hair.



And in progress...




Finally, we are done!!




It was almost time for dinner, so we headed to Sakae Sushi coz we had sashimi cravings!! We had Mentaiko Prawn Nigiri (6 pcs), Dragon Roll, Salmon Sashimi (10 slices), Spicy Salmon Gunkan (2 pcs) and a Fried Squid for sharing. Special compliments to the Sakae staff coz they offered to change their avocado to mango for the Dragon Roll when we were still contemplating on whether to order it.






And while waiting for food...









So that marks the end of our JB trip! Shall end the post with another pic of me in my new red lipstick! I'm in love with the color!





No comments:

Post a Comment