Friday 16 August 2013

#002 - ShopLobello's New Collection: Let's Get Dressy!

Hello Friday, you are here already! I hope you will not go as fast as you come because I have so many things I wanna do over the weekend!

Anyway, Friday equals to happy day and it means a good day to do any kind of activity - LIKE ONLINE SHOPPING. ;) Come on, show some support to ShopLobello with its latest launch of pretty dresses!

A couple of my favourites from this latest collection!



So that's me getting one for myself too coz the colors are too pretty to resist! Happy, vibrant colors are LOVE!



Other than dresses, rompers are major love too! Who doesn't like casual, comfy wear on a weekend? 




Create your own chic and sweet look instantly, effortlessly.

Hop on now to ShopLobello @ http://shoplobello.livejournal.com for more details!
Visit ShopLobello's Facebook page for more previews and promotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment