Saturday 7 September 2013

#008 - ShopLobello's First Flea Participation!

Hellos! As seen from the title above, I'm gonna post about the flea market last weekend held at Scape Park! Surely most of you would have seen the pictures posted on ShopLobello's facebook page! But if you haven't, just scroll down and continue reading! =)

Just wanna say a huge thank you to all who came by our booth to show your support. Whether or not you bought from us, we still thank you! It was a great experience for us coz we are able to reach out to our customers! We hope that you could see that all our clothes were carefully picked out, and quality guaranteed! =D

Some pictures during the flea. (Bear with me the quality of the photos coz they were all taken by phone!)




And here's me posing with our top selling pieces!



 Can't decide which of the 2 I like better, coz both look so good! Let me know which one you prefer! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment