Friday 11 September 2015

048 - Esemtan Wash Lotion and Skin Balm

Founded in 1889 by Rudolf schülke and Julius Mayr, Schülke and Mayr GmbH belongs to pioneers of modern hospital hygiene and preservation. Products under Schülke which are available in Singapore include the Esemtan Wash Lotion and Esemtan Skin Balm which I will be sharing more information with you today! :)

The Esemtan Wash Lotion features a balanced combination of fragrance and a gentle lather, and is effective in removing dirt and oil from skin. This soapless wash offers a complete washing experience that is universally usable from head to toe.



Honestly speaking, when I first received the Esemtan Wash Lotion, I did not think much of its uses because the packaging did not really appeal to me. It looks like some sort of solution which doctors and pharmacies use for prescriptions.

Call it a coincidence or not, but I did have some bad skin conditions before I received this product for review. I had these small red patches of rough and dry skin on my arm and back and the patch on my back was so bad and obvious that I did not dare to wear any clothes which will reveal that part of my skin.


After using the Esemtan Wash Lotion for two weeks, my skin condition improved and the red patches gradually disappeared! Now I have a smooth and flawless back again! The wash lotion is pH neutral and can be used not just on the body, but on the hair and face too. With Allantoin, it reduces skin irritation and supports skin's natural moisture. Last but not least, its mild and refreshing fragrance and coloring with good skin tolerability makes it suitable for all skin types, including baby and elderly skin.


Apart from the Esemtan Wash Lotion, the Esemtan Skin Balm works great for the skin too! It provides ample moisturizing benefits to the skin with its mildly fragrant and rapidly absorbed moisturising cream for hand and body care. The skin balm has been dermatologically tested, permeates deeply and absorbs rapidly into skin, provides moisturising benefits and reduces itchiness.


How to use:

Apply and rub it gently to the back of one hand and spread it, first from one back to the other back of the hand and then also to the palms of the hands.



Recommended to use daily, morning and evening after each wash. :)

The skin balm is so moisturising that I brought the entire 500ml bottle to my office so I can use it daily. LOL. And that is exactly what I need because my office is so cold that my skin is drying out really quickly.

So if you have dry skin and need a good solution to it, why not try out the Esemtan Wash Lotion and Esemtan Skin Balm? :)


Where to Find:
Guardian, Unity, Watsons, Independent pharmacy (Pink beauty, Beauty essential), NHG

Retail Price:
Esemtan Wash Lotion - $19.75/500ml, $35.30/1L
Esemtan Skin Balm - $20/500ml

No comments:

Post a Comment