Saturday 4 July 2015

043 - Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

Remember last year when I introduced the Biore Micellar Cleansing Water? I'm already on my 3rd bottle for that and still loving it because it is so gentle and keeps my face moisturized while cleansing off my make up. You can read more about the previous post here.

Today, I am going to introduce another make-up remover from Biore; the Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover. I have tried it for a week and I'm totally loving it!



The Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is an improved product from its previous version with the following features:


- Smoother jelly-like texture: Gentle on skin and rinses off easily and quickly without any harsh tugging or pulling action on skin
- High cleansing ability: Dissolves and lifts off all traces of makeup effortlessly.
- 40% more moisturising essence: Nourishes and hydrates skin for a dewy moisturised finish.
- Lightweight formula: Leaves skin feeling refreshed, with no sticky or greasy after-feel. 

Let's try it!

  1. Pump an appropriate amount (2-3 pumps) onto hands and spread evenly over face and eye area.


  2. Massage gently to dissolve makeup.


  3. Rinse thoroughly with water. It is not necessary to remove cleansing liquid with cotton pad or tissue.


  4. For best results, apply on dry face and hands. Do not use facial cotton pad or tissue. 
So glad that I am able to try out this Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover! The makeup remover has a really nice smell and can easily remove heavy makeup with just a few glides! No tugging on skin and no stripping off moisture from the skin too! Now I can alternate between using the Biore Micellar Cleansing Water and Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover to remove my light and heavy makeup! =D

My Before and After pictures!


 

Yay to clean and dewy skin! 

You can get yours now at all leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores at $24.90 (230ml)! No consideration needed because it is suitable for all skin types! =P



 




No comments:

Post a Comment